Here and there and everywhere...

Thursday, March 01, 2007

V Festival 2007

Wohoo!

I managed to get 2 tickets for the 2-day V Festival 2007 in August. Didn't think I would get through but thanks to being home sick from work I got through a couple of hours later when everybody else had either got their tickets or given up ;)

I'm most looking forward to seeing the Killers who are one of my favorite bands. And tomorrow night we're going to see the Kaiser Chiefs at Shepherds Bush. Can't wait! And on Sunday Matt and I went to Koko's to see an Australian band called the Howling Bells, a really cool band reminiscent of Cranberries.

I still have no photos to show you as I've lent out my camera but will hopefully update my photos with my last trip to Val D'Aosta in Italy where Maggan and I went to stay at my old colleague's B&B for a spot of skiing and lots of pasta, pizza, gorgonzola and red wine. We had an absolute magnificent time!

And if you've forgotten already, Erika and I moved to our new flat end of January so we are now living in a nice dusty bunker-like place without curtains, not quite the latest trend so we will be finishing the living room asap, a bit more sanding and filling and then some painting. It would help if we didn't work full time and I wasn't getting sick all the time but hopefully it should be done by the end of March, including Erika's room.

Will have to take it easy this weekend though as been struck down with a virus for the last few weeks and that won't go away. Now at home with a really sore throat so probably have tonsillitis or something similar. Now facing the usual dilemma whether I'm well enough to work or sick enough to stay at home tomorrow as well...

anyway, time to go for now

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home