Here and there and everywhere...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Xmas everybody!

I've finally managed to get to Stockholm after another great Xmas at home in London. On Xmas Eve Victoria cooked us traditional Swedish smörgåsbord dinner at home consisting of herring, salmon, ham and meatballs, incl. "Dopp i Grytan" or dripping... yum! Even our 2 English guests Claire and Alex were impressed by our food I think, things always get a bit blurry after a few snapses ;)

On Xmas Day I was invited to a traditional Aussie Xmas at Lisa's and Damo's place in Acton. Lisa cooked us a fantastic roast dinner with a 6.2kg ham and a 3.something roastbeef so we were very well fed. We stayed around all night for drinks and then I managed to actually get to the airport on Boxing Day even though I did miss my intended flight as Matt wasn't awake enough to locate the car keys amongst all the Xmas presents ;)

Having a nice time in Stockholm catching up with mum, Kalle and Iris the cat. Also hitting the shops for the Xmas sales today and tomorrow! Then it's time to go back to London for a quick change of clothes before Christian and I are off to Amsterdam for Olivia's 30th birthday and NYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home