Here and there and everywhere...

Friday, June 15, 2007

Holiday time

We're finally off to Australia tomorrow all going well with our stand-by flights. We'll hopefully catch the connecting flight immediately out of Hong Kong and land in Sydney on Sunday night so that we can go straight to bed and wake up without a jetlag :)



To start off the holiday feeling I took half-day off work to pack and put all the stuff back in my room as it now has paint on all the walls... but pulled paint of the ceiling instead so I have another couple of large paintjobs left to do before I can say my room is approaching completion.



And last night a few of us went to a music festival in Hyde Park to watch the White Stripes and Queen's of the Stone Age, which were 2 top bands and performances. Sadly the evening was over all too quickly!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home